Building on 15 years of engagement to harness the demographic dividend of Africa through promoting the needs of adolescents and their access to youth-friendly health services.
Malawi’s First Lady Gertrude Mutharika has urged women in the country to go for cervical cancer...
Geingos made the call last week when she spoke at Windhoek Central Hospital during the visit...
- Contribute to the national effort in preventing, managing and eliminating HIV and AIDS
- Contribute to the national effort in reducing maternal and infant mortality
- Contribute to the national effort in controlling cervical cancer
- Enhance organizational learning and stakeholders commitment, and organizational visibility
- Ensure program and financial sustainability